Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dolce Bella.

Hello every one. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I have this blog to show my crafts and retail items for those special little friends in our lives. Some people don't have children they just have their pooch. I am one of those.


On December 11, 2010, my boyfriend of over 4 years bought me a puppy for Christmas. She is a black and white Morkie (or some people prefer Yortese). For those who totally just looked at that word and have no idea what it means, a Morkie is a Maltese and Yorkie mix. When I got her she was 10 weeks old and 2.5lbs now she is 13 weeks and 2.6lbs. Her name I am sure you have figured out by now is Dolce, Italian for sweet. 
La mia bella cucciolo.
I started this business because I have spoiled her for the 3 weeks I have had her, and I am sure there are others like me out there. I will be posting my creations soon with pricing and other information. 



"When a doting person gets down on all fours and plays with the dog's rubber mouse, it only confuses the puppy and gives him a sense of insecurity. He gets the impression that the world is unstable and wonders whether he is supposed to walk on his hind legs and smoke cigars." Corey Ford


No comments:

Post a Comment